About Frontline Movement Records, LLC
Frontline Movement Records LLC's vision is to "Empower believers and help lost people find their way back into the arms of God."The movement's flagship group is Frontline, a collection of emcees that truly represent the Gospel of Jesus Christ in lyrical form. Its members hail from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia and Upstate New York. Esteemed as explosive lyricists, collectively and individually, Frontline pierces the ears and hearts of listeners with insightful oratory that pushes the envelope of the Hip-Hop genre. Refusing to be constrained, the group produces music that remains fresh. Do not expect the same carbon-copy formula that many industry artists replicate with the single-minded hope of perceived success and wealth. The war is on, and Frontline has answered the call to change the landscape of music.
The urban inspirational music collaborative is based in Hampton, Virginia. The team has produced material that has been included on two volumes of CDs aimed at providing Christian hip-hop music to college students. Additional projects include the Life on the Lines EP , Leftovers and the upcoming Move album, which is tentatively scheduled for a Summer 2009 release.
• Judges 6 and 7• Mark 16:15 (NIV) - He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to
Artists:• Jason Cook (J-Legacy)
• Sean Miller (seanISrael)
• Mixtape - Jee-Zus the Rockman (2007)• Mixtape - Carolinas Holy Hip Hop Achievement Awards: Volume 2 (2008)
• EP - Life on the Lines (2008)• EP - Leftovers (February 2009)
• LP - MOVE (Summer 2009)
Areas of Ministry:
• Charlotte, North Carolina• Charlottesville, Virginia
• Clinton, Maryland• Elkton, Virginia
• Fairfax, Virginia• Fort Belvoir, Virginia
• Front Royal, Virginia• Greensboro, North Carolina
• Hampton, Virginia• Manassas, Virginia
• Midlothian, Virginia• Portsmouth, Virginia
• Quinton, Virginia• Seat Pleasant, Maryland
• Silver Spring, Maryland• Springfield, Virginia
• Suffolk, Virginia• Tampa, Florida
• Virginia Beach, Virginia• Washington, D.C.
• Woodbridge, Virginia
Universities of Ministry:
• George Mason University• Norfolk State University
• Old Dominion University• University of Virginia
Points of Christian Belief:
Jesus Christ is the son of God, and the manifestation of God in flesh, who dwelt among men on earth, died by crucifixion, was buried in a tomb, resurrected on the third day and physically seen by multitudes of witnesses. Jesus died as a sacrifice to quench God’s wrath, which was reserved for sinful humankind. God exists in three simultaneous and eternal persons: The Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. The Holy Bible is the Holy Spirit inspired and infallible source of God’s directives for our lives. Jesus will return at an unknown point in history to retrieve the Church. God makes salvation available by His grace and not by works. The sacraments left as examples by Jesus, including baptism and communion, are to be continued by the Church. The Church is commanded to make disciples.
• Old Dominion University• Norfolk State University
• Northern Virginia Community College• Regent University
• Calvary Leadership Institute
• Calvary Revival Church (Norfolk, Virginia)
• Woodlawn Chapel Gospel Service (Fort Belvoir, Virginia)
Contact Information:• Phone (toll-free) – 888.292.4429